top of page

Gift Aid Form

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can make your donation go further. Fill out this form so that Sponsorstars can reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give. 

Name and Email

Address and Telephone

Gift Aid Declaration

Thanks for submitting!

Please notify us if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration

  • change your name or home address

  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

  • If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

bottom of page